Services for Government Agencies
- Oversee community relations for the development of Supportive Housing
- Network with existing and potential developers, managing agents, social services providers, and landlords to foster collaborations and create new opportunities for partnerships
- Provide leadership and proactive problem solving to and between stakeholders to ensure quality Supportive Housing opportunities
- Develop protocols, policy/procedure for effective Supportive Services provision, tenant referral systems, etc.
- Advise on effective administration of government funding to Supportive Services and Housing providers